Many times the work you do on Enrich will need to be verified by your organization. Some times they may not be showing what you are expecting them to see. There are many possibilities for why this might happen, most commonly...
- Mismatched identifying information on your Enrich account and your organization record
- Timing of when you completed the requirement and when the organization will be updating their records (be patient)
- Miscommunication or misunderstanding on what was required. For example, we often see users that complete one course when a different course was the requirement.
The easiest thing to do to resolve the issue is contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name as listed on your Enrich account
- Your email that is registered on your Enrich account as the username
- The name of the organization that you are completing a requirement for
- A list of the items on Enrich that you believe you have completed that the organization was requiring of you