There may be a time where you need to make adjustments to your account such as:
- You need to edit your name
- You need to update your contact information
- You need to change your primary username / email address
- You need to update your user type
- Trying to sign up on an Enrich site for a new organization but your email is already registered on Enrich to another site.
- You want your account completely removed
For some of these all you need to do is log into your account and visit your Dashboard. Open the Account menu and make the edits you would like.
For some of the more sensitive kinds of changes you will need to coordinate with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
When making or requesting changes please keep in mind the following details and implications.
- Can potentially make it harder for your organization to match your Enrich activity to your user record.
- Username / Primary Email:
- If you manually signed up then this is typically not an issue (once we verify your identity and legitimacy of the request) with the exception of organization's that require you use a specific email type on the account.
- If you signed up through Single Sign On (connecting from your organization portal so you did not need to create Enrich credentials) then you do not want to change the email through us. You would be disconnecting the account from the organization portal and could cause duplicate accounts in the future. Request an email update on your organization's user record instead.
- User Type:
- Did you accidentally say you were an administrator or family member when you signed up? It is important that your account is flagged accordingly as many reports your organization will look at are only listing the activity of end users and ignoring Administrators and Family.
Moving Your Enrich Account:
- Unfortunately we are not able to move your account on Enrich from one organization to another. If your email is already in use with one Enrich platform you will need to use an alternate email to register for the second.
Deleting Your Enrich Account:
- If you choose to delete your account via the Account menu we will do so, however all activity that you might have completed as a requirement is deleted as well. This could impact any processes that asked you use Enrich for a requirement. We recommend you double check on the impact of deleting your Enrich account and all of its data prior to finalizing this type of request.